• Permanent role• SME role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services firm with a growing presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced Regional IT Security Manager to join their Singapore office. Job Description
As a Regional IT Security Manager, you will be responsible for :
The Successful Applicant
- Managing and taking complete ownership of the day to day IT Security function including firewall, vulnerability, patch management, secure messaging services, etc.
- Leading and implementing global information security projects while reporting technology risks and implementing risk mitigation plans
- Establishing IT security policies and procedures while monitoring global IT practices comply with prevailing security policies and guidelines.
- Managing the system vulnerability and patch management processes
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field in addition to relevant IT security certifications. You will have strong scripting skills (powershell, shell, etc) and strong technical knowledge of attack mapping, patch management, SIEM, firewalls and intrusion detection / prevention systems. What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package