Regional Head of IT & Digital Innovations IT (MNC)
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C5595
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Immediate opening in a leading healthcare MNC to join as senior regional IT manager to oversee their IT operations and their digital and mobile apps capacity in APAC
This clients well known for medical and security services has a subsidiary that provides unique IT products for hospitality and travelling. They currently have a vacancy for an IT Director who will head their technology strategy development team in the region.
As a Product Manager, you will be the overall lead for development and implementation of client driven technology solutions. This role is a vital link between business and Group IT, and will actively identify opportunities to innovate and create a sustainable product technology roadmap for that will support both company products (i,e, digital solution and mobile apps) and client needs. This role extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products driven by clients.
Primarily responsible for driving product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including understanding the needs from sales and clients, collate and prioritize requirements, and recommend solutions that deliver value to the stakeholders. The individual will define product release requirements, translate the product needs into detailed business requirements specification and work closely with Group IT/Project Managers/ technology vendors to manage the project lifecycle (i.e. design, development, testing, implementation and support).
- Regional/Global Head of IT Operations, overseeing both infrastructure and application teams and projects
- In depth knowledgeable in technology and digital platforms. With experience in deploying and implementing mobile solutions and consumer facing online/web solutions, ability to guide, provide direction and feedback on mobile platforms, modern web and user experience design, graphics, layout and transitions etc
- Solid understanding of project management, methodologies and hands-on experience in managing all aspect of project delivery, including vendor relationship management
- Good experience in agile/SCRUM development practice environment
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GB9358163, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1221710