Regional Head of Audit
- Attractive remuneration plus benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- WMRC , EA Licence No: 16S8166
- 21 May 19
Join a global bank which is expanding in Asia and having excellent Asia Pacific exposure. This role is responsible for lending and dealing room activities.
You will complete audit assignments using a risk based audit approach through evaluating the governance framework, risk management and regulatory compliance processes and internal controls systems; with a focus on regulatory requirements. You will provide value-added opinions and recommendations to improve the design and effectiveness of internal controls and be the change agent to facilitate the transfer of best practices. You will contribute to the development of internal audit to meet business growth aspirations.
- Degree qualified
- At least 12 years of relevant work experience within banks and hold a professional qualification (CPA/ CA/ CIA/ CISA)
- Possess good audit skills and understanding of risks and controls relating to Corporate Banking and dealing room activates (FX rates, derivatives, DCM, etc.)
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous and able to operate under pressure
- Independent work and having excellent interpersonal, communication and report-writing skills
- Willing to commit 20% – 30 % of business travel
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.