Regional HR Business Partner - Asia
- Permanent, Full time
- Stirling Andersen , EA Licence No: 16S8094
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
This Regional role (based in Singapore) requires an effective leader with the experience to build teams and work across functions. This role reports directly to the International HR Director and you will work business leaders/ leadership team(s) to deploy people programs and provide strategic HR Partner guidance and support regionally. Regional Headcount around 7000 - direct reports 25+
This is a Senior Leadership HR role for Asia within this very successful global business within the Insurance, Risk & Consulting space.
The Role is summarised below and a full & detailed job spec is available upon request
- Experience in multiple HR disciplines, HR advisory experience preferred.
- Experience partnering with regional leadership, contributing to solutions that demonstrate deep knowledge ofHR and wider aspects of the business
- Proven ability to successfully manage HR teams
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Collaboration and influencing skills within a matrix environment
- Outstanding communicator with leaders and employees alike.
- Creative problem solver
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates agility and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of compliance applicable to HR processes and programs