Regional Governance and Program
The COB & CM Senior Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval. Responsibilities:
- The COB & CM Senior Manager supports the Continuity of Business Office.
- General management and leadership in a variety of activities.
- Participate in and advance a wide array of business initiatives, as well as ensure the seamless functioning of the CoB organization.
- Form trusting relationships with senior executives and influence across Citi's various Sectors and Regions.
- Partner with the CoB Program Management and Sector & Region Leads on the communication strategy and materials (e.g. town halls, VOE, committee meetings).
- Provide program oversight of the CoB tactical and strategic deliverables ensuring quality, efficiency and accuracy.
- Lead and coordinate a wide range of activities at the direction of the CoB Head.
- Partnering with the CoB leadership team to develop and maintain a calendar of activities.
- Collaborate, plan and organize with and through people to gather information from across the organization and external committees to report and make business recommendations.
- Facilitates a process to ensure that business continuity plans are viable, executable, implemented and tested.
- Promotes business continuity awareness and education.
- Identify gaps in performance and associated risks, recommend corrective actions and partner with stakeholders and management to develop Corrective Action Plans (CAPs).
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills are required to document policies, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Must be able to effectively interact with senior management and persuasiveness to solicit management and staff cooperati
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Corporate Services Job Family:
COB & Crisis Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting