Our client is one of the most prominent manufacturing conglomerate in the industry in supporting the management of their regional business.
- In-country Finance / Accounting related
- In-charge of full-set of accounting related process (work as reviewer / approver at SAP Operation) - Budget control: Organize budget and monitor monthly result
- Establish Cash Management System
- Monitor cashflow status of the group companies in the region.
- Prepare and promote implementation plan with details
- Establish system and procedure to support SAP operation in the region
- Communication set-up to deploy and maintain standardized policies & processes
- Roll out new Accounting System to subsidiaries in Asia Pacific region
- Deploy the standardized accounting process
- Develop and implement policy on Process Controlling
- Develop and maintain the global cash management system including the set-up of financial tools and operating processes.
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in handling finance and full-set accounting, with minimum 3 years’ managerial experience in manufacturing industry
- Hands-on production cost accounting
- Hands-on consolidation experience
- SAP user with implementation of new system will be an added advantage
- Cash flow related knowledge and hands-on experience will be an added advantage
Thank you for your application, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence Number: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1879515