Regional Digital Marketing Specialist (Analytics, CRM & Digital Support)
The regional marketing function is responsible for all aspects of marketing to end investors, intermediaries and institutions. Our marketing function includes local marketing teams based across 7 countries in Asia Pacific region handling Investment Communications, Editorial Content, Events Management, Digital Marketing, Channel Marketing, PR, Brand & Advertising. This role will sit within our Digital Marketing function within Regional Marketing, that manages all aspects of digital marketing for APAC and is set up as a centre of expertise leading strategy development, execution, training and measurement of marketing and CRM activities to drive commercial impact. The role
This is a newly created role where you will work with the Regional Digital Platforms Manager to improve the discoverability and usage of Schroders' digital properties to elevate business impact among Asia Pacific-wide customer segments (End Investors, Intermediaries and Institutions) through search engine optimisation (SEO) and content management enhancements, data-led insights, as well as lead generation, management and nurturing initiatives.
1. SEO and content management support:
- Work with the Digital Marketing Platforms Manager to lead the implementation of SEO-specific on-page enhancements for APAC country sites, based on recommendations from the SEO agency in collaboration with Regional and Local Marketing Teams.
- Work with Local Marketing Teams on training, content management system (CMS) usage and issue resolution.
2. Customer journey web analytics (Paid/Owned/Earned):
- Work closely across Local Marketing Teams to derive actionable insights from Google Analytics for enhancing client digital experience across digital marketing touchpoints
- Work with Global analytics teams in the development of regional and global reporting dashboards.
3. Monitor usage of our digital properties.
- Based on data insights, work with the business, technology and web delivery teams to fine-tune and improve the user experience of our owned platforms.
4.CRM and marketing lead analytics:
What you'll be like:
- Customer insight: Monitor and evaluate responses to marketing automation and lead generation activity to provide insight into database behaviour and preferences.
- Data analysis: Collaborate with Regional CRM team in database and segment analysis to improve marketing lead nurturing process. Use CRM data in conjunction with web (GA) data in the development of a more client centric digital experience. Explore an account-based marketing approach.
- At least 4 years of experience in digital marketing, analytics and CRM management in an agency or in house role.
- Experience working in an asset management or financial services background is a must
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Enjoys working in a team, as well as with the ability to use own initiative and a self-starter.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally at all levels of seniority and across multiple countries.
- Someone that that likes results and action orientated approach
- Ability to drive projects through to completion.
(Job ID: SIN01471)