Regional Digital Acquisition Lead
This role will hold the digital sales volumes goals for various product lines including cards, loans, and bank, etc. and will be key in leading Citi in developing and implementing competitive and relevant digital sales strategies for the future. The person will partner with product owners between Cards, and Retail Banking etc. to deliver the digital acquisition strategy, tactics, execution, and optimization of paid and owned campaigns across digital touch-points.
Deep expertise in direct-response and performance marketing, as well as strong paid media, and martech/adtech foundations will be critical to the success of this role.
Job Family Group:
- Lead the digital acquisition sales strategy, and implement best-in-class practices across paid and owned channels
- Deliver against sales targets, and grow sales volumes for varied lines of business that depend on digital through different phases of the buying journey
- Implement and measure campaigns to maximize channel performance across acquisition and cross-sell
- Actively manage the funnel performance leveraging a data-first approach. Understand fall-out points throughout the conversion funnel and develop initiatives to increase yield and scale volume
- Lead and execute the test and learn agenda across product, creative, media and digital customer experience for all screen sizes
- Establish a framework for measurement for digital channel performance, including KPIs, benchmarks, and acceptable ROI
- Identify and lead integration of new capabilities and technologies to improve digital targeting (DMP, DSP) and funnel performance (analytics)
- Deliver key insights to business partners to continue to grow current and new portfolios
- Lead a mobile-first approach, and design customer-centric digital sales experiences
- Build a center of excellence and implementation for Asia and EMEA markets for continuous enhancements of the customer buying/application experience through personalization and optimization
- Partner with data management platforms, information security teams and decision management teams across teams in Asia and EMEA
- Partner with the marketing and product teams to engineer a communication framework relevant and impactful to the customer
- Build relationships with, and leverage key media platforms across Asia and globally
- Lead a dedicated team of growth marketers to deliver organizational goals around sales and optimization
Marketing Job Family:
Digital & Social Media Marketing Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting