Regional Communications Manager
Introduction to the role:
- Opportunity with one of the largest US Tech MNC
- Visibility to senior management
- Be part of a dynamic team and culture
- Be a integral and critical player in defining the messages the regional communications team delivers through senior executives through internal and external communications including keynotes, videos and social media, executing against a Communications Plan that aligns to the strategy of the organization in the region
- Build an integrated communications plan that brings everyone on the journey, from employees to customers, partners, and press; planning achievable metrics for the business
- Be a trusted advisor to the senior members of the leadership team
- Influencing and leading the executive communications framework, defining how and when to use the voice of the leadership Team.
- Build relationships and working with other business groups owners, executive leaders, content owners, and production teams.
- 5 to 6 years in communications, regardless of industry or company size.
- Writing to influence, project management, proven ability to create a narrative, build the messaging house that goes with it and localize content with teams in their respective countries. You also have strong research and analytical skills with experience working in analyst relations.
- Looking for a creative thinker to help get messages out in a meaningful way to an audience. You need to have new mediums and different methods of storytelling.
- Proficient in digital & social communications, graphics and video editing and having an eye for detail.
For more information you can email Jessica Lee
in our Singapore office on Jessica.email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 527269
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/kRPGnh/regional-communications-manager-sales-marketing-singapore-018989-singapore-14816803 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544