- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Regional Business Lead, Business Transformation- Group Wealth Platform
Regional Business Lead, Business Transformation- Group Wealth PlatformThe incumbent will be responsible for working closely with the Business & IT stakeholders to implement regional digital transformation projects across the key markets of Singapore and Malaysia, focusing on the Wealth Management space. The immediate project involves delivering digital capabilities to enhance OCBC's Wealth proposition for affluent banking customers by developing the Group Wealth Platform, which is the core banking and booking platform that will be used to store the Wealth product information of the affluent customers.
The person must be an experienced Business Lead/Project Manager, comfortable to creatively deliver projects through stakeholder management, change management, prioritizing requirements, analysis and process improvements.
The successful candidate will have knowledge or experience in Private banking core banking systems, wealth advisory, investment products and wealth management. He/she must be able to engage the stakeholders and lead a team of people and contribute through them to provide high quality business analysis, conduct UAT and provide training and post-implementation support for the project.
- Formulate and define project scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
- Develop relationships in the organization and the business unit(s) supported
- Collaborate with IT project managers & project sponsors to define project scope and vision and identify constraints, dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues
- Manage a team of Business Analysts, Test Managers and Testers
- Work with peers, stakeholders and project team to prioritize requirements and gain approval on defined requirements and artifacts, assisting with issue resolution
- Work closely with business users and project team to establish and document end-to-end business processes for the post-live usage of the platform
- Strong Leadership skills - Stakeholder management, change management and ability to motivate the team to achieve the best outcome for the project.
- Work experience of more than 5 years as a Business Analyst / Project Manager having worked on system projects in Private banking core banking systems (such as T24/ Triple A Plus) and wealth management space
- Good understanding of Wealth products (Unit trusts, Bond, other treasury products) and the booking processes for these products
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (verbal & written)
- Good business and IT acumen