Regional Business Development Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Oct 18
The Regional Business Development Manager (Wealth) is responsible for providing leadership, identifying both new and existing opportunities and maintaining excellent relationship with the clients.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Recognized internally as specialist on business matters.
- Works independently and in collaborative nature.
- Oversee Business Development Managers across the region and providing guidance, coaching and advice to the team as of when necessary.
- Individual with a customer focus who has developed the acumen to cultivate and build lasting customer relations.
- Develop and grow both new and existing accounts as assigned
- Provide advice and participate in pre-sales activities when preparing material to address potential client’s business needs and constraints.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of all sales and service agreements, both with new and existing clients.
- Provide leadership in client relations regarding implementation projects and sales of consultancy services.
- Engage in market research and build perspective client profiles with respect to their current systems, potential future software investments and strategies, and key decision makers. Perform competition analysis with respect to strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats.
- Another other ad-hoc duty as necessary
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 8 - 10 years Sales/Account Management or Principle Consultant experience in FinTech, domain knowledge in Wealth Management is a must
- Ability to drive a sales engagement from prospecting to closure independently
- Proven track record to exceed targets in the banking and financial services software industry with substantial relevant experience within the same domain
- Confident in operating across all levels and can demonstrate strong sales and negotiating skills with key decision makers
- Must have the presence together with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility
- Team player with an ability to manage all the parties in the sales engagement, internally and externally
- Good general understanding of banking operations and relevant processes (front, middle, back office)
- Self-motivated, ambitious, independent, organized, focused and able to multi-task
- Some travelling will be required