Regional Business Development - Seller Management (Junior Salesforce Business Analyst)
As a Junior Salesforce Business Analyst, you will work closely with our local Shopee countries to understand the local business and processes. You will need to identify and evaluate the business and make recommendations to improve user-experience and productivity through new initiatives and workflows.
- Work closely across all Shopee countries to understand business processes and be able to identify gaps, make recommendations and define business requirements through user stories or BRDs.
- Work closely with Salesforce Developers who are in charge of each custom build functionality to ensure business requirements are clearly communicated and translated into output that fulfills business needs.
- Be involved in designing recommended solution and workflow in Salesforce
- Conduct testing with relevant parties to improve Salesforce CRM design and structure
- Stakeholder management, project coordination and roll-out of Salesforce projects
- Document, manage and prioritize user requests for system changes
- Pickup and solve the operational issues that reported by the user.
- Monitor status of data integration with Salesforce as part of the daily SOP
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems
Good to Have:
- 0-2 years experience in business analysis, Salesforce preferred, experience in Sales Cloud or Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Fresh graduates welcomed
- Proven client-facing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Responsible, independent and a good team player
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in configuring and implementing Salesforce
- Experience in developing workflows, validation rules, reports and dashboards
- Experience in data migration and data loader
- Salesforce data modelling experience