Ref: 126383 - Senior Architect, SAP HR & Payroll (1-Year Direct Contract)
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020 Introduction
This role is for the Corporate Systems & Services department of Singtel. We are the business partners within the organisation to support Corporate Functions in delivery projects, build and run applications as well as providing maintenance and support. We aim to drive our digital ecosystem by strengthening our corporate systems architecture across different areas such as Intranet System, HR System, ERP System, RPA, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence. Why work for Singtel Corporate System & Services?
- Strong alignment with business and KPIs centered around business
- Open office space with teams co-located
- Many new things to learn and we follow latest best practices in the industry
- Attention to technical and functional excellence
- Culture of learning, coaching and mentoring
- Career growth path as engineer, analyst, architect
- Dynamic organization where change is the only constant
- Innovation is part of the yearly KPIs
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Together with IT HR Systems team, drive and establish a technology landscape roadmap with the objective to bring more value and efficiency to our solutions.
- Establish regular meetings with stakeholders to build up trust, increase collaboration, and IT presence in the eyes of the stakeholders.
- Provide consultation to business to mature business ideas or provide expert recommendations to stimulate business needs.
- Deliver projects with clearly defined and measurable benefits to the business. Deliver projects on time, in scope, and within budget.
- Manage customers' expectations of requests/enhancements against all in the pipeline. Able to work with vendors and other IT stakeholders to prioritize needs.
- Ability to provide high level and detail end to end solution, design including hands-on payroll configuration. Able to troubleshoot incidents/issues and provide work around's while delivering permanent solutions.
- Manage vendors to meet business needs
- Bachelor or higher degree Computer Science or IT with 5+ years of relevant experience in Project Management.
- Singapore Payroll with 5 years of functional knowledge and configuration experience
- Project management skills, preferably PMP trained
- SAP HR and Payroll with 10+ years of hands on experience
- HR / Payroll programming experience including experience implementing HCM cloud applications in SuccessFactors
- Strong Knowledge of Success Factors Admin Tool, Business Execution (BizX) Talent Modules, Compensation, Employee Central, Performance, On-boarding, etc
- At least 3 years of experience in Success Factors Full lifecycle implementations.
- At least 3 years of HR business process design and development
- PL/SQL and SQL Language
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operation requirements
- End to end Requirements Analysis, Design and Development Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in dealing with staff and various multi-discipline groups and teams
- Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
- Must possess practical project experience in development and deliver effective solution development capabilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to take ownership of solutions
- Open Communication: Preparedness to express and share knowledge and views on a continual basis
- Emphasize collaboration and the development of win/win partnerships - strong team players
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.