Ref: 121449 - Senior Software Engineer, Mobile (1-Year Agency Contract)
Realise your full potential with Asia's leading communications group. While we take pride in our 140-year heritage, our philosophy is to always look forward and evolve. Today, we are a leader in cutting-edge ICT innovation and digital advances, powered by a vast network of offices in countries and territories across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the USA. Come be a part of our dynamic organisation as we create the infocomms landscape of the future.
Singtel are at the leading edge of technology development to improve the experience of our customers as they consume services across mobile, voice and data infrastructure, managed services, cloud computing, IT services and professional consulting. To support that journey we are searching for top talent and have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to strengthen our team.
As a Senior developer in the field of Mobile Application Engineering, you will be working with a team of like-minded engineers to expand and enhance the Singtel mobile brand on mobile devices by creating and developing mobile applications to enhance customer experience.
You will be able to develop in a language such as Objective-C, Kotlin, Java, Swift and have experience in a frameworks such as React Native or Flutter. Singtel's primary framework is React Native when building user interfaces. Key responsibilities:
- Development of React Native applications on Android and iOS devices.
- Recommend architectural and technology options.
- Support the application for both Development and Deployment (Production support) L3.
- Work with Agile Squad and Product Owners to deliver on requirements.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar technical.
- Minimum 3 years relavant working experiences.
- Technical skills required:
- Java / Kotlin Programming Language (Android)
- Swift Programming Language (iOS)
- Android SDK (Android)
- Android Studio (Android)
- iOS Framework (iOS)
- XCode (iOS)
- React Native (iOS/Android)
- Git Branching Strategy
- Other skills required:
- Strong hands-on coder
- Conceptual thinking
- Attention to quality
- Get stuff done
- Lifelong learner
- Shares knowledge with others
- Task Management Tools.
- Appreciation of business domains in general.
- Considers Software Architecture as part of development.
- Considers Testing as part of the development process.
If this description is exciting and you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to make a difference, then please follow the link to apply. For more information on this and other opportunities please refer to our careers portal under https://groupcareers.singtel.com. Let's shape a better world through technology. Join us to lead the change.