- Permanent, Full time
- Wood Mackenzie Ltd
- 22 Apr 19
We are looking for a Receptionist cum Administrator to join our office administration team in Singapore. Our dedicated admin teams support the research, sales & marketing and consulting divisions. Together our teams work with a range of clients including national and major oil companies, operators, investment banks and institutional investors.
The primary responsibility is to provide reception and administrative support to the Wood Mackenzie’s Singapore office to about 140 employees, while working closely with other Administrators to ensure that the teams globally are supported.
- Being the first point of contact for clients visiting Wood Mackenzie
- Answer telephone calls and assist with queries from clients and staff in a professional manner.
- Direct calls to the correct department.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Direct clients/visitors where appropriate and advise staff members of visitors.
- Liaise between staff to ensure access for expected visitors and a smooth transference into the office.
- Issuing of security cards and ensuring cards are returned accordingly.
- Assist in providing refreshments to visitors.
- Distributing mail and organising couriers.
- Updating of floor plan , phone directory , staff movement list
- Maintenance of office equipment
- Manage internal meeting room bookings, assigning appropriately sized and equipped rooms to requirements and maintain of cleanliness and supplies
- Assigning of hot desks to visitor
- Purchase requisition of consumables)
- Travel arrangement
- Expense Claims processing
- New hire induction scheduling process
- Admin Support to Shared service & Research teams
- Provide additional support to team administrators when required.
- Perform ad hoc tasks when Office Manager requires assistance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Candidates should be confident, outgoing and professional with at least 2 - 5 years’ of experience working as a Receptionist with Facilities and Admin experience. An advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential. Knowledge of Concur would also be an added advantage. Excellent organisation skills are essential to succeed in this position as well as the ability to prioritise effectively. The candidate must also enjoy working in a fast paced environment where tight deadlines are a regular occurrence.
- Good team working skills
- Great communication skills (both face to face & handling calls)
- Attention to detail
- Customer orientation
- Organisational skills
What you’ll love about Wood Mackenzie
For the past 45 years, we have established our reputation as a trusted source of knowledge and forward- looking insight for the world’s most innovative organisations.
Our teams are located around the world, and deliver research and consulting projects based on our assessment and valuation of thousands of individual assets, companies and economic indicators such as market supply, demand and price trends. As a result, we can count the world’s key energy institutions and governments among our most loyal clients.
We are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment that encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging. We value everyone’s contribution and support them to reach their full potential while sustaining an organisational culture of health and well-being. There are opportunities to get involved in our Wellness, Diversity and Inclusion, and Community Engagement initiatives. We actively support flexible working and are happy to consider alternative work patterns, taking into account your needs and the needs of the team or division that you are looking to join.
Hear what our team has to say about working with us:
We are part of a company that has been named as a Best Employer by ForbesMagazine and on the Forbes Most Innovative Companies list three years running. Verisk is one of only 15 out of 500 companies to appear on both lists. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
What you’ll love about Verisk
Verisk Analytics has an amazing story to tell. In 2017, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year and to its America’s Best Mid-Size Employers list. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the second consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, natural resources, and financial services. We’ve been delivering data, analytics, and decision support services to our customers for more than 45 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.