An established real estate investment firm with aggressive growth plans in the region is looking to hire a VP/ Director as part of their 2020 plans for their investments team based in Singapore with a focus on Pan Asia real estate deals.
As a senior member of the real estate investments team, you will be responsible for:
- Origination and evaluation of real estate investment and development opportunities
- Building comprehensive feasibility studies and financial models and leading deal execution process
- Preparation of market research updates, sector analysis and benchmarking studies
- Managing and monitoring existing investments
- Supporting the investment process for new investments
- Mentoring of analysts and associates
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 7 – 10 years (VP) or more than 10 years (Director) of experience in real estate buy side, M&A and valuations. Real estate experience is a MUST. Candidates with experience in different Asia geographies will have an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Astute commercial sense, strong analytical skills and superior critical thinking
- Able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Fluency in mandarin is preferred
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com