Real Estate Investment (Associate or Senior Associate)
- Permanent, Full time
- TRI-CAP CONSULTING PTE. LTD. , EA Licence No: 17C8777
- 21 Feb 19
This role will be assisting the Executive Director for all aspects of real estate investment, asset management and portfolio management for their Pan Asia Real Estate Fund. You will be looking to be integral to the team where you will be at the forefront which may also include fund raising. This is with an established real estate player as they ramped up their international fund management business.
- Originate and undertake all financial modelling for project analysis, development and evaluation of the real estate investment.
- Carry out research (country/ city/ localised area; sector research, etc) and financial analysis on real estate markets, including identification of key market themes.
- Assist in underwriting including due diligence and seeing through the entire process till completion of real estate deals.
- Prepare written reports and make presentations to the relevant management levels for approval.
- Assist in overseeing performance of real estate assets by analyzing asset performance vs. market benchmarks, managing partner relationships which involves the regular review of tenancy mix, asset positioning and implementation of effective marketing plans and control of operating expenses to maximize net operating income from real estate assets
- Assist in the preparation and review of comprehensive annual property business plans
- Help prepare monthly/ quarterly /annual portfolio reports. This covers financial performance, leasing/sales status etc.
- Portfolio monitoring of existing real estate investments and perform regular reporting functions including understanding of annual business plans for real estate assets under management as well as monthly asset management reports to investors.
You have about 3 – 5 years of experience in either real estate investment, asset management and fund management business and have a Real Estate, Business, or Finance related degree from a reputable university. You are highly numerate and have a solid financial modelling skills. You have excellent written and spoken communication skills. Ability to speak/read/write Mandarin/Chinese are highly regarded.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270