A well-established real estate investment firm with a strong leadership team is looking is looking to hire an Investment Associate/ Senior Associate as part of their 2020 plans for their investments team based in Singapore with a focus on North Asia real estate deals.
Assisting the senior members of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring existing investments by reviewing investment structures and asset underwriting to recommend potential performance improvements
- Supporting the investment process for new investments by creating and maintaining complex financial models to track performance
- Sourcing and conducting due diligence on prospective investment opportunities. Involves research, analysis, underwriting and evaluation to determine asset class or locations/geographies.
- Compiling performance data and performing portfolio analysis and benchmarking
- Preparing quarterly and annual internal and external reporting documents
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Degree-qualified. Masters, MBA or CFA preferred.
- 2 -4 years (associate) or 4 - 7 years (senior associate) of relevant experience in real estate buy side, m&a and valuations. Candidates with experience in developers or direct real estate experience in North Asia (China, Japan, Korea) have an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Astute commercial sense, strong analytical skills and superior critical thinking
- Able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Ability to speak mandarin, Korean or Japanese will have an added advantage.
- Real estate experience is a MUST.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com