A newly established real estate investment firm with a strong leadership team looking to grow aggressively is looking to hire an Investment Associate/ Senior Associate as part of their 2019 plans for their investments team based in Singapore with a focus on Pan Asia real estate deals.
Assisting the senior members of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring existing investments by reviewing investment structures and asset underwriting to recommend potential performance improvements
- Supporting the investment process for new investments by creating and maintaining complex financial models to track performance
- Sourcing and conducting due diligence on prospective investment opportunities. Involves research, analysis, underwriting and evaluation to determine asset class or locations/geographies.
- Compiling performance data and performing portfolio analysis and benchmarking
- Preparing quarterly and annual internal and external reporting documents
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 4 - 7 years of relevant experience in real estate buy side, m&a and valuations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Astute commercial sense, strong analytical skills and superior critical thinking
- Able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Ability to speak mandarin will have an added advantage.
- Real estate experience is a MUST.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com