Global Private Equity that invests across multiple industries including Real Estate.
As a global business, the client has invested in multiple companies across various industries, with Real Estate as a key division. As such, we are looking to strengthen the team with the recruitment of a Real Estate Fund Accountant.
The fund accounting team delivers real estate services, including accounting, reporting, investor relations and SPV administration.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Working closely with the JV partners and responsible for managing and executing the real estate fund accounting and administration and investment transaction support
- Manage workflow to ensure deadlines are met, this includes planning and coordination with fund administrators, tax advisers, auditors, legal counsels and banking personnel
- Prepare/Review monthly quarterly financial work papers for portfolio companies/ SPVs
- Monitoring cash flows and cash balances
- Ensure portfolio's compliance with loan covenants
- Maintain portfolio statistics
- Provide active support from finance perspective during investment transactions (set up entities, arrange for necessary corporate documents etc.)
- Handle the consolidation of the Partership
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years professional experience
- Prior experience in a similar position in real estate fund operations
- Analytical in problem solving, able to make judgment/ recommendation
- Good interpersonal and business communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent and fast learner
- Have a can-do attitude and open mindset
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin will be required
Please apply by clicking on the button or send your CV in WORD format to Clarke.Goh@CGPTalent.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.