Real Estate Equities Analyst (SINGAPORE BASED)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Principal Global Investors
- 11 Apr 18 2018-04-11
This is an opportunity to join a leading US global asset manager. Principal Global Investors is a diversified global asset management firm and a member of the Principal Financial Group®, a Fortune 500 company. We manage assets primarily for retirement plans and other institutional clients. Our investment capabilities encompass a range of equity, fixed income and real estate investments, as well as specialized expertise in currency management, asset allocation, stable value management and other structured investment strategies.
- A member of the Real Estate Investment team, the REIT analyst’s main role is to support the research and analysis listed real estate securities.
- You will work with analysts and portfolio managers to maintain research databases, update financial models, post write ups on the internal research platform and track performance of companies across various Asian markets
- You have to stay abreast of general economic and financial market trends, share information with portfolio managers and Firm's management staff.
The Ideal Candidate
- You should have minimum a graduate degree with emphasis in finance, economics or accounting preferred.
- High marks in quantitative courses are required and an MBA or CFA designation (or working towards) is preferred.
- In addition, you must have a minimum of at least 2 years of related work experience.
- You will have thorough knowledge of real estate securities and their markets, characteristics and factors influencing price trends.
- You must be a team player and have the ability to deal with large volumes of information and make effective, well-informed decisions.