R / Python Developer - AVP
- Contract, Full time
- T+O+M , EA Licence No: 10C4170
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Python Developer needed for a 12 month assignment
The job focus will be to support data initiatives This will include updating of current data gathering and cleansing processes; extraction information whilst working with report designers on management and credit risk related reporting.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance ~ Continual assessment and improvement of current data gathering and cleansing processes.
- Support dashboard development by designing data extraction.
- Support upstream data initiative and ensure clean data flows into our RiskView system.
- Support data cleansing initiatives within the team.
- Governance ~ oversight of governance issues on RiskView data including proper documentation of data gathering and cleansing processes.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proficient in the Excel VBA, R, GIT, python, and SQL
- Understanding of Financial Markets and/or Banking Book products is a plus
- Understanding of Statistics and Machine Learning is a plus
- Qualified to Bachelor / Masters Level in related subjects