RPA Solution Architect
GFI Group is an international IT services company, currently employing over 12,500 people Worldwide. GFI provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients. • Global Business and Technology Services Provider • Operating over 12 countries, • 2015 revenue of over 1 billion USD, • 46 years of existence. Furthermore, Addstones, the financial consulting department of GFI support its clients in Financial Services Industry in their strategic, operational and technology vision. Website - http://www.gfi.world/en
Role and responsibilities:
Under the responsibility of Robotic Process Automation Program Manager, you will contribute to a strategic project for our WM Asian and European sites. This program aims to improve operational efficiency, the client satisfaction and the employee experience by implementing a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution.
We are looking for a RPA Solution Architect who is clearly passionate about RPA and has a demonstrable track record of success in designing and developing RPA Blue Prism solutions.
Your mission will be to participate to the scoping study supporting our RPA Program Manager and Process Analyst throughout the process assessment phase and to translate the Business processes into a Solution Design Document to minimize development effort and maximize object reusability.
You responsibilities will be:
- Support of RPA Process Analyst throughout the process assessment and requirement documentation phase in documenting the Business Requirements and re-designing the processes according to the RPA capabilities
- Collaborate with developers, Process Analyst and Project Manager to support establishing the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Create best practices for development standards and promotes modularization and reuse of code
- Manage automation security through the full lifecycle of the “robot” (access control, data classifications, storage and retention, etc.)
- Be the liaison between the business units and technology teams - translate of the Process Definition Document into an over-arching Solution Design Document to minimize development effort and maximize object reusability and identify needs for exception handling
- Define and generate conditions to test the functionality of the individual Business objects and Components, ensuring quality assurance of RPA codes
- Support RPA Process Analyst in defining the UAT and generating test conditions to ensure all relevant scenarios / business cases are captured/tested.
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Functionally reports to the RPA Program Manager (located in Singapore)
Qualifications and Profile
- Developing skills in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) (BluePrism preferred), test automation is a plus
- 5-8 years of experience in software engineering, preferably in Banking domain with programming experience in .NET and VBA
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and concepts
- 5-8 years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite including advanced Excel and Access
- Software delivery using Agile methodology
- 2-3 years experience with Web Service API’s for integration purposes
- Knowledge of infrastructure components such as network, active directory, databases, security aspects (e.g. SSL, authentication, encryption, certificate management)
- Financial industry process & workflow environment (Wealth Management as a plus)
- Business analysis & ability to create process flow diagrams (5 -8 years)
Apply by sending your CV to: Asia.Recruitment@addstones.gfi.fr
Job location: Singapore
Start date: Immediately