Automation of Banking Business Processes with RPA (UiPath)
- Participate in discussions with the business process owners, documenting the requirements to automate banking business processes
- Developing automation solutions utilizing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology and other tools – UiPath, EUC tool(Using Excel or etc), C# .net.
- Follow best practices in designing, developing, and testing automation workflows.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Getting involved in the end to end project life cycle of activities including analysis, design, testing and deployment phases of automation workflows.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Provide guidance to business users regarding RPA development.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or any other related discipline with good programming skills.
- Excellent understanding of the Banking Business Processes.
- Proficient in UI Path's Robotic Enterprise Framework
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Strong logical approach, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Technical (system analysis and design) and troubleshooting skills
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No.: 13C6305
Reg No: R2095054
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us