- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 17 Feb 19
Our client, an MNC within the financial services is looking for a RPA developer to develop and deliver automated processes on top of mentoring nonaccredited developers.
- Maintain existing processes, identify new process opportunities and assessing feasibility.
- Analyze, understand and document processes in detail.
- Identify and communicate technical infrastructure requirements.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles in a efficient, easily maintained and understood manner.
- Upkeep of solution documentation.
- Mentoring of junior colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program
- Providing solutions arising from day to day running of Blue Prism processes.
- Identify risks and issues, provide inputs to the change control process.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Provision of support UAT, rollout and live phases.
- Ensure the stability of the Blue Prism IT environment.
- Communicate with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggesting improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent with 3-7yrs of experience working with RPA development.
- Experience delivering and supporting of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology.
- Ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution.
- Good communication skills with ability to adopt a consultative approach when required.
Interested candidates may apply directly or alternatively send an email to Benjamin Neo at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA No: 11C5502
Neo Kai Xuan Benjamin
Reg No: R1659873