RM, Consumer Products, IBG
Business Function Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Formulate, identify and initiate account strategies in expanding existing and developing new portfolios to build industry franchise within assigned industry segment.
- Complete and execute account plans on clients along identified target markets by driving business development and collaborating with internal partners across various geographies.
- Increase product penetration and cross selling of Institutional Banking Group's (IBG) services including capital markets, transaction banking services and treasury, demonstrating an understanding of the client's business needs as well as an ability to generate solutions and procure support from product groups.
- Ensure timely submission of RFPs, pitches, meeting deal execution timelines, credit memos and supervision reports.
- Prepare financial models with P&L, B/S & cash-flow projections based on sound business and market assumptions.
- Proactive monitoring and management of accounts, being alert to credit deterioration or improvement, and taking timely action (including elevation to senior bankers and credit).
- Conceptualize and undertake corporate finance analysis, including capital structure analysis, valuation analysis using DCF and comparables (preferred but not critical at this level).
- Independently handle loan & security documentation negotiations.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5-8 years' relevant experience.
- Experience in corporate lending to and relationship management of large multi-national corporates across different industries and geographies.
- Strong credit / financial analytical skills and experience in industry research.
- Excellent linguistic skills in both English and Mandarin; as incumbent has to communicate with Mandarin speaking clients and needs to effectively be proficient to present finance-related pitches and negotiate transactions / agreements with external stakeholders.
- Experience in corporate finance and investment banking would be an advantage.
- Team player possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a drive to meet business targets and collaborate well with internal / external stakeholders.