- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
Based in Partners Group's Singapore office, the firm's Asia-Pacific hub, you will be part of the firm's global RFP-response team. The team works closely with fundraising professionals and client relationship managers and is responsible for coordinating and writing responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) and other proposal documents and written marketing materials (DDQs, RFIs, etc.).
- Write tailored, persuasive and high quality responses to RFPs to support the firm’s fundraising efforts across the globe; utilize the firm's tools and databases and collaborate with teams across the organization to source detailed inputs to craft differentiated, well positioned responses; ensure that questions are comprehensively answered and that written responses are appropriately customized for the specific opportunity.
- Manage a structured, organized RFP process that incorporates stakeholder inputs, reviews and strict client-driven deadlines
- Develop a strong knowledge base of the firm's products, asset classes, investment approach and other aspects of the corporate platform to effectively understand and respond to client requests
- Support client relationship managers with written proposals, as well as respond to ad-hoc requests for information
- Coordinate and liaise with various teams and specialists within the firm to develop and maintain accurate and up-to-date written material
- Initiate, participate and lead projects within the RFP-response team to help support and build out the firm’s RFP process and marketing materials (e.g., database maintenance, updating standardized content, etc.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, management, journalism, public relations, or business administration; the ideal candidate will have a combination of finance and marketing communications in their background
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in marketing, RFP writing, communications or project management; a recent graduate with extended internship experience would be considered
- An understanding of the financial industry, and ideally private markets, would be an advantage
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English. Strong attention to detail in writing and editing documents is key.
- Must work well in a team environment, excellent interpersonal skills to engage senior professionals and liaise with global teams across the firm.
- Project management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard is essential
- Passionate and entrepreneurial to bring in your own initiatives and improve existing content and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and IT-literate
- The ability to travel to and live in Switzerland for about one month of training in the initial 3-6 months of employment.