RFP Response Writer / Proposal Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
The successful candidate will be able to develop and maintain written content that demonstrates the firm's competitive advantages and positions its products and corporate platform in a highly differentiated manner.
Based in Partners Group's Singapore office, the firm's Asia-Pacific hub, you will be part of the firm's global RFP-response team. The team works closely with fundraising professionals and client relationship managers and is responsible for coordinating and writing responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) and other proposal documents and written marketing materials (DDQs, RFIs, etc.). A key aspect of the role is to ensure that the company and its products are professionally and accurately described, and that proposals clearly demonstrate the firm's ability to meet clients’ specific requirements. The successful candidate will be able to develop and maintain written content that demonstrates the firm's competitive advantages and positions its products and corporate platform in a highly differentiated manner.
The position is expected to grow into a value-adding internal subject matter expert across the firm's corporate functions, asset classes and products, providing advice and guidance to client-facing professionals on the use of specific content across all types of submissions. The role is highly interactive and will include extensive collaboration with teams across the organization, including investment professionals, product management, portfolio and risk management, and legal and structuring professionals, among other corporate departments.
- Write tailored, persuasive and high quality responses to RFPs to support the firm’s fundraising efforts across the globe; utilize the firm's tools and databases and collaborate with teams across the organization to source detailed inputs to craft differentiated, well positioned responses; ensure that questions are comprehensively answered and that written responses are appropriately customized for the specific opportunity
- Manage a structured, organized RFP process that incorporates stakeholder inputs, reviews and strict client-driven deadlines
- Develop a strong knowledge base of the firm's products, asset classes, investment approach and other aspects of the corporate platform to effectively understand and respond to client request
- Support client relationship managers with written proposals, as well as respond to ad-hoc requests for information
- Coordinate and liaise with various teams and specialists within the firm to develop and maintain accurate and up-to-date written material
- Initiate, participate and lead projects within the RFP-response team to help support and build out the firm’s RFP process and materials (e.g., database maintenance, updating standardized content, etc.)
What we expect:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, management, journalism, public relations, or business administration; the ideal candidate will have a combination of finance and marketing communications in their background
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in marketing, RFP writing, communications or project management; a recent graduate with extended internship experience would be considered
- An understanding of the financial industry, and ideally private markets, would be an advantage
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English. Strong attention to detail in writing and editing documents is key.
- Must work well in a team environment, excellent interpersonal skills to engage senior professionals and liaise with global teams across the firm.
- Project management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard is essential
- Passionate and entrepreneurial to bring in your own initiatives and improve existing content and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and IT-literate
- The ability to travel to and live in Switzerland for about one month of training in the initial 3-6 months of employment
What we offer:
- Learn the business from some of the world's leading private markets experts
- Become a private markets marketing and content expert
- Work in an international and dynamic environment
- Career development prospects within a long-term, growth-driven business
If you want to become part of a very team-oriented, flat, and dynamic organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please apply online.