REIT and Trustee - Operations Specialist (6 months Contract)
- Jul 06, 2021
Manager, Trustee and Fiduciary Services division with a multinational investment bank and financial services holding company is looking for a Trust senior/specialist.
- Ensuring that all clients are operating in accordance with the relevant regulations and in accordance with the restrictions as detailed in the scheme's documentation.
- Deliver professional trustee services while balancing the need to fulfil Trustee's fiduciary obligations.
- Contributing to the continuous review and development of an efficient and effective
- Be aware of and highlight the Operational Risk scenario associated with your role and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
- Familiar and understand the challenges with payment processing.
- Assist in REITs operations in particular review of payment process automation and any other ad hoc operational matters.
- Arrange and keep up to date all client documents and any other REIT information in accordance with the internal procedure.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in delivery of excellent customer service and proactively looking for ways to improve.
- Prior working experiences in real estate investment trust, audit or risk management will be advantage.
- Operations, audit, risk or legal experience in the trustee or real estate environment an advantage
- Applicable qualification is preferable - banking, business, legal, audit or risk.
- Ability to analyse complex business issues and propose solutions.
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - email@example.com .
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you. Sheila Yeo
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893