As part of Trading Portfolio team, the RAD developer is responsible for the development and front-line support of pricing, risks, reporting solutions mainly on Excel/VBA for the Metals trading business. Responsibilities:
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Work as a business-aligned RAD developer under Trading team to deliver robust RAD solutions for Singapore and Shanghai users.
- Use Rapid Application Development techniques for quick turn-around for critical needs.
- Develop tools for and support the Trading Desks, Finance Reporting and Risks teams.
- Work on the enhancement and maintenance of pricing and risk management solutions.
- Proactively act as the front-line technology contact for Metals trading desks for Risks & P&L issues and queries.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experience of front-office risk and P&L tools development and support.
- Good understanding of Commodities derivatives and physicals products, ideally in a front-office facing role.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel / VBA.
- Good knowledge of Python (with scientific packages).
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Proficient in use of Git and Source Controls
- Excellent time management
- Communication trading desks and IT teams
- Analytical minded the mathematical ability to learn and explain complex quantitative concepts quickly
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge of C# would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools such as Jenkins and Ansible.