The successful candidate will play an important role in delivering change in OTC Rates/Credit Clearing & Rates Prime Brokerage. As a Senior Functional/Business Analyst, you will be responsible for leading deliveries within technology to deliver change and support our APAC & global clearing business lines. This will be a combination of market driven changes by Clearing Houses across APAC for which Deutsche Bank is an OTC Clearing Member and internal business driven change agenda as prioritized by our internal Business Management teams.The successful individual must have a working and demonstrable understanding of Rates and Credit Derivatives.
Your key responsibilities:
- Individually plan and project manage assigned projects, throughout the project lifecycle, from initiation through to implementation and post release
- Track deliverables, tasks, issues and risks, seek mitigation approaches and drive resolution
- Understand and document global business and technology workflows, IT application functionality and architecture
- Collaborate with the Business, Operations and Technology Stakeholders to capture business requirements, define the technical changes required and manage through to delivery.
- Contribute to the future state definition of the system architecture and challenge requirements where needed
- Partner with global project, program and business stakeholders to resolve prioritization and delivery timeline conflicts.
- Manage user acceptance testing and test case coordination with the business and operational users and that support teams are sufficiently trained to operate technical solutions.
Your skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Technical Delivery/Project Manager/Functional or Business Analyst in an Investment Banking and/or Retail Finance environment identifying and defining solutions within tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in Listed and/or OTC (Credit and Rates) Derivative products and associated trade lifecycle functions.
- Experience in the field of Counterparty Credit Risk or risk based limits methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) & proactive, delivery orientated approach
- Knowledge of SQL, Oracle, Java and SDLC development practices and tools.
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.