The Senior Business Functional Analyst is responsible for ensuring requirements are captured, analysing the impact of changes and supporting the business throughout the implementation process. The Senior Business Functional Analyst is also responsible for guiding Business Functional Analysts in the review and analysis of requirements and functional specifications to ensure quality of deliverables.
Details of the Division and Team:
At Deutsche Bank Wealth Management, we want to fundamentally improve the way our clients perceive our offering. To this end, we have to develop outstanding technical solutions and competitive products that enable a unique, end-to-end client experience that’s driven by client demand.
To achieve this, we want to become the world's first Agile wealth manager: By adopting new ways of working, we will further enhance the value we create for our clients and enable faster delivery. Cross-functional, multi-disciplinary squads work independently, applying Agile working methods to implement the assigned goals. And as they do, they create a working environment where employees work self-directed in organizational structures that allow for fast learning, nimble adjustments and further individual development.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- The Business Analyst supports the Product Owner and the entire squad in preparing and delivering requirements, specifics and other information or data. The job of the BA is essential in delivering high-end products and in supporting the squad in having all documentation detailed and well prepared.
- Scope the system / regulation / policy / process: Work closely together with the Product Owner and other squad members, to ensure right granularity of requirements specification on an epic / story level
- Translate business needs: Create models, diagrams, presentations and other documentations that support the target audience to understand the business requirements
- Facilitate communication at team level in order to create consensus on scope, design decisions, and implementation decisions
- Validate requirements, UAT Testing & User Training (if required): you will validate e2e requirements via reviews, walkthroughs, and demo. You will also be key actor in writing & conducting UAT test cases and, in case required, train non-squads stakeholders
- Proactively Identify risks / issues that might affect squad’s overall health
Your skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analyst role within financial services or Banking industry
- Previous experience with Wealth Management and Avaloq in similar role capacity essential
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in information technology or Business
- Expertise in conceptual modelling; ability to see the big picture and envision possible solutions
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in designing and documenting requirements preferably in agile set-up
- Clear ability to provide concise, precise and managerial answers to a wide array of Regulatory / Risk / Business related topics.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and tools (Jira or Confluence) preferred.
- Experience in working in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with complex and ambiguous situations independently with limited guidance
- Flexibility for moving between different requirements on a timely manner and performed User Acceptance Testing/demo.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career