- Oct 26, 2021
Great Opportunity with a fast growing Hedge Fund Manager Quantitative Researcher, Asset Management
We are partnering with our client, a fast growing Hedge Fund Management Firm to place a Quantitative Researcher.
- Quantitative Researchers work closely with other members of the Quantitative Strategies Department to develop and test highly automated quant trading strategies.
- Evaluate and analyze financial data sets, and shape the insights into financial market.
- Develop core algorithms and sophisticated investment models leading directly to trading decisions;
- Apply quantitative techniques and continuously improve trading strategies in every aspect such as trading execution, risk management and etc;
- Conduct research and statistical analyses on target markets.
- Master Degree (or above) in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, IEOR, or a related field in top universities; Prior experience with equities is preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct or perform an in-depth research project;
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (eg Python, C, C++, Java, etc);
- Strong analytical skills and strong ability to apply logical and mathematical thinking to all kinds of problems; IMO, IOI, IPHO competitors are preferable;
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371