Quantitative Data Developer
- Nov 17, 2021
Looking for strong Quantitative Developer - Contract to Permanent Role.
We are currently looking for a Quantitative Data Developer. This is a 12-month Contract position with my clients Quantitative Portfolio Strategies team.
The role will be based in Singapore and working with other members of the team, KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Key responsibilities will be to:
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- Implement EU Taxonomy, and SFDR into the tear sheet
- Organize the various tear sheet over time, and add into the ESGenie
- Build a platform for engagement, and share the engagement records within the equity teams
- Create exclusion data to appear in reports.
- Add Bloomberg formula in tear sheet
We are looking for people with the following experience:
- Passion for solving real-life problems using quantitative techniques.
- Rigorous and scientific mindset with strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for investments and the global financial markets.
- Strong written and verbal communication with excellent presentation skills.
- Team player who resolves problems through a consultative, analytical approach.
- Intellectual curiosity; fast learner.
- Around 5 - 7 years' experience
- Software development expertise in one of R, Python, Matlab, SAS, VBA or similar.
- Practical experience using mathematical and statistical models to solve real-life problems
- Knowledge of database management systems SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience on ESG data is considered a plus
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, please apply for this job or submit your updated CV.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1550061