Our client is an international investment management firm providing premium investment products to clients globally. They are seeking a Quantitative Analyst to join their team. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for quantitative strategy research and analysis across multi asset classes and geographical areas. The role will also be responsible for building models, create analyze and extracting data for ensuring that investment performance of the funds to meet the targeted risk and return requirements.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar or related capacity
- Proven track of strong IT data analysis with financial knowledge,
- Matlab knowledge is a must
- Good working knowledge of actuarial models and scenario analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, fully able to interact with senior level contacts
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org