We are a team of enthusiastic technologists, building innovative trading systems and asset management strategies. We develop systematic arbitrage models for liquid assets all over the world. Our offices are located in Paris, Singapore and Dublin. The ABC arbitrage Group is listed on Euronext Paris and since its inception in 1995 has achieved 100% consecutive positive results in fast changing markets. The wholly-owned subsidiaries ABC arbitrage Asset Management and ABC arbitrage Management Asia manage the Group's operational activity.
The team of 77 employees, with an average age of 35, come mainly from scientific backgrounds.
Our success is based directly on the talent of the people we recruit, we want to meet passionate employees, agile in a technological environment and driven by the discovery of financial markets.
For this position, you will join a small team based in Singapore, and will work closely with the teams based in Paris.
In direct collaboration with a Senior Quant Trader responsible for trading on a portfolio of statistical arbitrage strategies and via access to large scale market datas through our infrastructure, your main missions will consist of:
- Actively participate in the entire research and strategy development chain: brainstorming, modeling, data analysis, study of signals, backtesting, implementation of strategies in a production environment and monitoring of signal performance.
- Optimize existing trading strategies.
- Monitor trading machines.
Skills and experience
- Higher scientific education with a specialization in financial mathematics.
- 2 to 5 years of Front Office experience within a hedge fund or an asset manager where you held a position of Quantitative Analyst, Trader, Portfolio Manager or similar.
- Solid development knowledge, validated in a professional environment and able to design your own tools (C #, C ++, Python, R or Matlab).
- Rigorous, creative and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work on several subjects in a dynamic, demanding and constantly changing environment dual component trading / programming.
Job Type: Local full time contract
Company: ABC arbitrage Asset Management Asia Pte. Ltd