Our client a leading capital markets intelligence firm working on advanced AI technologies is hiring for a quant researcher for their team in Singapore. The successful candidate will work on the most advanced systematic risk predictive engines for various asset classes utilizing their existing skills and learn more about decision modelling & quantitative research.
Your day to day responsibilities will be to:
- Build and maintain the firms decision making models
- Conduct statistical analysis, develop machine learning methodologies
- Build and maintain a full back testing system
To apply you should have:
- Solid mathematical skills, with interest in research
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing production engineering
- Undergrad in applied numerical field – physics, mathematics, statistics, computer science or similar quantitative field is important
- Experience in estimation methods, time series analysis, machine learning techniques
- Solid hands on skills with Python
- Expertise with big data technologies
- Singapore citizen or PR.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the smartest, passionate individuals and have an opportunity to learn, you will be part of the team that is disrupting the existing industry paradigms ; excellent compensation with international travel and support for future education.