- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 13 Aug 19
Quality Assurance Officer
Looking for a Quality Assurance Officer for a business consulting company in Singapore.
- Inspecting Procedures and Identifying any mistakes or issues.
- Documenting & Escalating issues to the relevant Quality Assurance Manager.
- Monitoring staff adherence to schedules and reporting directly to the relative Quality Assurance Manager.
- Covering general workload when advised by Management or Senior Member due to staff shortages or large workloads.
- Ensure all Quality Assurance documentation is saved and provided to the Quality Assurance Manager.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- No qualifications are required however are highly regarded.
- Previous Quality Assurance experience is preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to use initiative and think outside the box.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to multi-task and is highly organized.
- Ability to work within a group as well as individually.
- Complete set Daily Quality Assurance tasks on time.
- Deal with other employees in a professional manner at all times
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Reg no: R1216327
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684