Quality Assurance Contract Executive, Contact Centre
The main role of the Quality Assurance (QA) Contract Executive is to ensure that standard of service quality at the Contact Centre is consistently provided to our customers over various channels of contact (such as phone, emails and web chat), focusing on complexity, non-routine and escalated contacts.
As a QA Contract Executive, you will be responsible for developing and executing quality assurance processes. You will also review these processes and provide feedback to the Customer Servicing team with the overall objective to deliver and maintain quality service to our customers. This role calls for one who is passionate in improving customer experience and nurture people to WOW customers.
Key responsibilities include:
Perform various communication channel monitoring, evaluation and customer satisfaction rating responses and provide trend data to management team Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and call handling workflow Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions with team leaders and Customer Service Officers Investigate complaints and provide recommendations/action plans to prevent future occurrences Analyze all customer service metrics (e.g. CSAT) and how the support team's performance affects those KPIs Review and endorse compliments to ensure compliance to quality standards Proactively create and innovate methods to improve call quality and share with Team Provide weekly coaching i.e. Face to Face to Individuals and Teams to improve quality performance Actively involved in communication forums conducted by Team Leaders with CSOs Perform mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support Provide feedback and actionable data to various internal groups like operation managers and team leaders Conduct Mystery calls externally and internally to measure/benchmark CC performance and keep up with industry best practices Keep abreast of latest organizational changes in products and processes Consistently observes and supports company's culture, policies and procedures Establish rapport with Operations through maintenance of high level of morale by exhibiting a positive disposition Undertake any assignments as and when assigned Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in any field
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Call Centre and Customer Service
- Insurance Certifications (BCP/PGI/HI/M9) preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and Powerpoint
- Familiar with multi-media systems (audio, video, web-based systems)
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast-paced environment
- Excellent listening and analytic skills
- Self-directed, organized and project a professional image
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Good customer service and motivational skills
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities and projects concurrently