Our client is a global Fintech company that is looking for a UX writer that is creative, detail-oriented, has a user-focused mindset to generate easy to understand, informative and action-inspiring written content. The ideal candidate should also provide an excellent user experience for our client's product eco system of web, desktop and mobile clients. You will be part of an international work environment and flat organisation with great career opportunities in growing the company. Responsibilities:
- Translate complicated concepts or journeys into easy-to-understand UX copy
- Work with UX designers, product teams, and researchers to generate engaging content that is aligned with the company's product direction and focuses on both business goals and user needs across a variety of contexts, including UI components, to editorial content, to help text.
- Improve user journeys across different content channels and ensure consistent and effective content across internal and external channels.
- Participate in content development strategy, updating style guides, specify the tone of voice required to create engaging content.
- 4+ years of UX writing experience as part of a software product design team
- Excellent communication skills, strong content presentation skills and proven copy writing experience
- Keen attention to detail, strong interest in Design and technology, able to work with different stakeholders and able to work under pressure.
- Strong Mindset for UX and design thinking
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to Jophelia.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 523551
or contact Jophelia Low
for a discussion or alternatively apply online below: http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/2sVSGI/quality-assurance-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14689568 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544