Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with more than 85,000 employees in offices around the world, The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group ("TD"). TD offers a full range of financial products and services to more than 25 million customers worldwide through three key business lines:
- Canadian Retail including TD Canada Trust, Business Banking, TD Auto Finance, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, and TD Insurance
- U.S. Retail including TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, TD Auto Finance, TD Wealth, and TD’s investment in TD Ameritrade
- Wholesale Banking through TD Securities
TD had C$1.3 trillion in assets as at April 30, 2018. TD also ranks among the world’s leading online financial services firms, with approximately 12 million active online and mobile customers. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol "TD".
In Singapore, TD operates as The Toronto-Dominion Bank, Singapore Branch and Toronto Dominion (South East Asia) Limited, which are collectively known as “TD Singapore” since 1979. The key business in Singapore is TD Securities which is part of Wholesale Banking
The Test Centre of Excellence is a group focused on providing QA expertise for large projects and programs within TD Securities Technology Solutions. The TCoE group is structured to leverage the follow the sun model, implement standardized QA process across projects, a maturity model and test automation.
As a SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test), you will play a key role in both the key QA specific deliverables throughout a project's lifecycle as well as contribute towards the automation tooling initiative to support accelerated test execution. You will be required to provide research, analysis, design, execution, maintenance and / or support of testing solutions that are appropriate to the application, solution and project as assigned. You will report to, and take direction from, the QA Manager. You will interact with business stakeholders, business analyst teams, development teams, and senior management.
- Create test plans, test cases and traceability matrices based on complex business requirements documents and system design documents.
- Contribute to and maintain team’s automation tool set.
- Create and / or maintain automated test data sets as well as validate test environments.
- Organize and prioritize team's needs within given automation toolset to ensure execution is as effective as possible.
- Take an active role in all testing phases, receiving direction from the QA Manager and offering advice to the QA Manager when needed.
- Contribute to and maintain team’s internal knowledge base.
- Work with JIRA for automation deliverables, test case management, defect management, test reporting, and other functions.
- Participate in defect triage.
- Report testing progress and defect metrics to the QA Manager.
- Review and provide feedback on high-level automation requirements, business requirements, and testing documents.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Overall 5 to 8 years of prior experience as a QA Test Analyst in Automation with 3 to 5 years in Investment Banking Domain.
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development, TDD approach
- Must have hands on automation experience in Selenium Webdriver, JAVA, Maven/ANT.
- Well versed with Core Java concept with 3-5 years of hands on experience
- Must have experience in REST API testing primarily using native/third party Java libraries
- Good to have experience/understanding of Hadoop and Big Data core concepts
- Open to learn and explore new tools, technologies and languages
- Experience in Linux, Kubernetes, Virtualization, Containers will be an added advantage
- Good to have performance testing experience using Apache Jmeter or any other tools
- Good to have experience in HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT) or any other proprietary Test Automation Tools
- Experience in writing SQL (data retrieval/update/inserts) on DB2 / Oracle / MS SQL Server.
- Experience in using source code control systems GIT / Subversion
- Experience in implementing continuous integration using Jenkins or TeamCity
- Experience in working with Atlassian JIRA.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.