QA Test Analyst
- Create test plans, test cases and traceability matrices based on complex business requirements documents and system design documents.
- Contribute to and maintain team's automation tool set.
- Create and / or maintain automated test data sets as well as validate test environments.
- Organize and prioritize team's needs within given automation tool set to ensure execution is as effective as possible.
- Take an active role in all testing phases, receiving direction from the QA Manager and offering advice to the QA Manager when needed.
- Contribute to and maintain team's internal knowledge base.
- Work with JIRA for automation deliverables, test case management, defect management, test reporting, and other functions.
- Participate in defect triage.
- Report testing progress and defect metrics to the QA Manager.
- Review and provide feedback on high-level automation requirements, business requirements, and testing documents.
- Overall 5 to 8 years of prior experience as a QA Test Analyst in Automation with 3 to 5 years in Investment Banking Domain.
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development, TDD approach
- Must have hands on automation experience in Selenium Webdriver, JAVA, Maven/ANT.
- Well versed with Core Java concept with 3-5 years of hands on experience
- Must have experience in REST API testing primarily using native/third party Java libraries
- Good to have experience/understanding of Hadoop and Big Data core concepts
- Open to learn and explore new tools, technologies and languages
- Experience in Linux, Kubernetes, Virtualization, Containers will be an added advantage
- Good to have performance testing experience using Apache Jmeter or any other tools
- Good to have experience in HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT) or any other proprietary Test Automation Tools
- Experience in writing SQL (data retrieval/update/inserts) on DB2 / Oracle / MS SQL Server.
- Experience in using source code control systems GIT / Subversion
- Experience in implementing continuous integration using Jenkins or TeamCity
- Experience in working with Atlassian JIRA.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies,transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digitalera. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision,build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in theU.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listedamong the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helpsclients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.