THE CLIENT Our client is a top Global Banking organization providing various services and solutions to their extensive clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer to join their team. They are looking for someone who has experience with Finanacial market platforms with theiir front to back office applications.
Our client is a top Global Banking organization providing various services and solutions to their extensive clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Design and execute high-quality test cases based on accurate business requirements analysis.
- Maintain a testing structure to facilitate future additions / amendments and ongoing execution.
- Champion and implement testing automation at every opportunity
- Demonstrate effective and accurate test scheduling skills in line with other project deliverables.
- Troubleshoot QA environments, diagnosing and resolving issues prior to formal testing.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues to assist in determining the source of problems.
- Utilise Jira to effectively categorise and track issues raised during the testing cycle.
- As necessary, undertake strategic test planning & develop a strategic testing approach for each new service in support of the FM eCommerce strategy, where assigned as part of individual test responsibilities.
- Identify and analyse strategic testing opportunities and initiatives.
- Participate in regular project review meetings and report status on testing tasks assigned as part of the daily status report.
- Accept responsibility for testing of tactical and strategic business initiatives for FM eCommerce and coordination of the business plans, policies, and processes in support of those initiatives.
- Constantly analyse, enhance and seek to improve testing processes.
- Be SMEs on the testing of eCommerce offerings with proven experience on large scale Financial Market projects.
- Demonstrate a strong general knowledge of banking business systems and a deep understanding of FX flows from front to back office systems.
- Solid understanding of FX Pricing, Trading and Risk Management applications.
- Possess proven UNIX and SQL skills.
- Have demonstrable experience of test automation for system testing, predominately in usage of, but ideally defining and implementing test automation frameworks using Python
- Technical hands-on with any/combination of the following: Java, Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789