Established investment company with focus in real estate and private equity assets is looking for an experienced Python engineer to join their team on the transformation journey. This is a great opportunity for budding Technology professionals who are excited about ongoing Transformation work, working in cloud platform and to gain valuable experience. Rewarding package up to $100 000 and more benefits.
- Colaborate with business units and team to address process issues
- Define requirements for software applications
- Develop automation scripts or software components
- Support, update, modify applications
- Review, analyse, test, and launch applications on cloud
- Troubleshoot coding issues
- Continuously improve SDLC (software development life-cycle)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in developing software applications roles
- Strong programming knowledge SQL and Python.
- Exposure to the SciPy or PyData ecosystem / libraries( Pandas, Numpy)
- Exposure to MYSQL, Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle,Teradata or NoSQL preferred.
- Some exposure to Linux OS would be a benefit
- Familiarity with GitHub and DevOps would be an addvantage .