Introduction to the role: • Opportunity with one of the largest US Tech MNC • Visibility to senior management • Exposure to Cloud
APAC team is looking for a Program Manager with a proven record of successfully designing, developing, implementing and supporting programs in line with Solution Assessment objectives; helping customers make educated decisions to achieve their business goals based on tailored solution & cloud economics recommendations.
The role will work across Enterprise, SMB and SMC markets across APAC.
- Drive building innovative, scalable, agile and relevant programs and offers in line with Solution Assessment business objectives in the APAC region
- Orchestrate between vendor and partner ecosystem to deliver common outcome.
- Translate business goals into strategy and technical requirements, develop and manage the Solution Assessment portfolio, oversee planning of programs ensuring successful adoption and positive customer feedback
- Act as the right hand of the APAC Solution Assessment Lead and strong advocate of Solution Assessment focusing on improving the visibility of the team and promoting the impact of our programs
- Collaborate and interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, and adapt easily to different cultures, geographies and ways of working
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously and independently which are complex and large-scale in nature
- 5 years of program/project management experience
- Prior experience in cloud / software; open to candidates coming from consulting as well.
- Work experience – Business, Management or Engineering degree, with an MBA preferred / professional certification
- Presentation and Orchestration – Understanding of Cloud Migration strategy would be an advantage, go out and build relationships with other teams i.e. videos / programs in Dynamics assessments
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Jessica Lee in our Singapore office on email@example.com Job Reference JessicaLee528326 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
EA Registration No.: R2199439, Lee Li Mei Jessica
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544