An exciting Project Manager (convertible contract) job opportunity has become available at a leading financial services company in Singapore.
About the Project Manager (convertible contract) Role:
You will be reporting to the Head of IT and working closely with all technology teams across the organisation.
- Project Manager with PMO experience in a Capital Markets technology environment, provides for regional coordination and managing regional initiatives
- Manage technology initiatives and overall technology group financials working in coordination with global PMO
- Manage regional execution and coordination of global initiatives in alignment with global programme manager
- Provide formal updates on project financials and overall project status to sponsors and stakeholders
- Be involved with global PMO and regional in managing annual technology budgets and related technology PMO activities
- Coordinate yearly business planning with BTG (Business Transformation Group) generating presentations and utilising global agreed templates
- Delivery of ad hoc projects/presentations on an "on-demand" basis to CIO
- Create reporting and presentation packs for use internally by Senior Management and externally by audit and regulatory bodies
- Coordinate and provide meeting logistics for the New Business Committee (Business Change) providing monthly meeting checkpoints/minutes and toolset deployment
- Support hosts and coordinate various OC presentation packs/minutes to support corporate governance
To be successful in this role you will need strong project management experience and financial markets knowledge.
- At least seven years of IT experience, with six years of PM/BA experience particularly within the investment banking/ capital markets industry
- Six or more years of experience in project management and software development and/or business (system) analysis or other relevant professional experience
- Experience and application in agile and scrum principles, practices and theory
- Proven leadership and experience leading projects at regional scale and/or high-visibility projects
- Some experience working in the Financial Industry in Regulatory programmes and/or strategic initiatives such as Pricing Tech Build/Relocation, BASEL II, CCAR, Dodd Frank, IBOR is advantageous
- Experience delivering medium to large-scale Technology initiatives using appropriate methodologies (Waterfall / SDLC, Agile, etc.)
- Experience in PMO and technology financials
- Familiar with financial accounting and reporting business processes
- Familiar with Financial products in a Financial Markets context and trade lifecycle
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the financial services field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Project Manager (convertible contract) job in Singapore.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873088 Su-May Lam