Leading International Investment Bank seeking for a Project Manager to take ownership in leading and managing an Operations stream a major program of work
Our client is a leading International Investment Bank with a fast-paced and collaborative culture. This powerhouse is currently seeking for an experienced Project Manage to take ownership in leading and managing an Operations stream for a large & complex program of work as they are revamping their IT Platform of Wealth Management across Asia and International Markets.
- Participation to the Operations stream management. Drive convergence of key processes across European and Asian locations.
- Prepare steering committees, monitor action plans, liaise with various stakeholders in Europe and Asia.
- Process design and documentation, liaising with business experts.
- Organise meetings, workshops.
- Prepare presentation documents, meetings minutes, etc.
- General assistance to the business lead.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 7-10 years in Project Management with a proven track record in successful project deliverables
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Banking (preferably Wealth Management)
- Experience in Operations or Tax areas and banking processes design and documentation
- Strong functional expertise in Wealth Management operations
- Must have excellent communication skills in English and stakeholder management