Project Manager, Warehouse Management System (WMS), 12 month recurring contract
You will be responsible for managing Supply Chain technical data services including both its run and its evolution. In this context you will support our Supply Chain transformation project. How you will contribute
- Representing the service with internal partners identifying needs, owning vision and roadmap
- Contribute to the vision on how data should be processed, searched, accessed and consumed
- Providing input to service design evolution by participating to translate business needs into executable technical design
- Driving objectives and releases via prioritized features
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle from ideation to deployment and everything in between, ensuring best practices and coding standards
- Programming backlog, pricing, licensing & ROI, planning/roadmap, delivery with respecting both deadlines & quality
- Support the Data PO in Monitoring the working of the service and for major incident regarding the service
- Ensure proper coordination with other teams: from infrastructure to business stakeholders
- Be the guide for the end-end delivery for the new warehouse interfaces following the implementation from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives
- Collaborate with the Business & Technologies leaders of all Warehouse Systems and Streams, the owners of existing applications (SAP, legacy applications, BI, data hub, integration platforms) and the Architecture team ensuring full understanding of project scope and designing detailed project plans
- In collaboration with the Architecture team, ensure the applying of the technologies and standards validated, being solution focused.
- Working closely with the Testing Factory team, guarantee the preparation of go-live & deployments.
- Monitor the project variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against the project plan in order to implement corrective or preventative actions; Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Report & Communicate periodically to the Program Management and all stakeholders
- Engage all product owners playing a proactive role in proposing architectures, technologies, tools & approaches.
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives.
- Experienced in Agile product development and management (including experience in writing User Stories, managing Product Backlog working with development and maintenance team)
- Minimum 5 years working in MNC environment with strong end to end system implementation project experience
- A professional with proven technical background in Warehouse Management systems
- Strong Knowledge on Supply Chain processes is a must
- Good team player with good communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- A professional autonomous, proactive, detail-oriented and well organized
- Strong project management skills, preferably PMP certified
For more information you can email Michelle Hoang
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 526096
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/pDg7Ee/project-manager-warehouse-management-system-wms-12-month-recurring-contract-itcommunications-hong-kong-hong-kong-14723332 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544