Project Manager, PMO
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Wirecard Asia Holding Pte Ltd
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
About the Company:- Wirecard provides financial institutions and regional and international merchants in Asia Pacific with a wide variety of payment and issuing processing as well as fraud management solutions. Catering to the specific needs of regional merchants across a broad spectrum of industries, we are connected to more than 100 financial institutions and local payment schemes in Asia Pacific. Wirecard's subsidiaries in Asia Pacific are part of Wirecard AG, headquartered in Germany and listed on the Deutsche Börse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange, FSE), Prime Standard. Find out more about Wirecard Asia: www.wirecard.asia
About the Position:-
Our ASLAN Programme Management Office (PMO) team is responsible for design, development, and operation of the acquiring payment platform that serves our global key customers. The platform is based on a unified technology stack and processes. It offers our customers localised merchant acquiring solutions in countries governed by different banking regulations.
You will report to the PMO Director and support the implementation of projects relevant to this vertical. This would include development of new functionalities in the platform (either part of the roadmap or customer requests), implementation of our services in a new country, standing-up new operational organisational functions or implementing new processes & procedures.
You are to take ownership of entrusted projects, align stakeholders’ requirements and expectations, and do whatever it takes to deliver them. Your ability to bridge communications gaps between teams and stakeholders located around the world will be crucial to the success of the implementation.
You are expected to lead these tasks:-
- Take ownership of and manage entrusted projects end-to-end: from requirements and conceptual design, to implementation, QA, testing and handover to operations;
- Author, organize, and maintain relevant project documentation such as requirements statements, solution designs, test plans and scripts, etc;
- Exercise hands-on approach to take on project implementation tasks, by personally engaging in business analytics and other adjacent areas, assisting with test plans and scripts if necessary, and other items not strictly within project management domain.