Manage J2EE project
- Lead and manage a team of software professionals to meet project targets and quality objectives
- Assist in tender bidding activities whenever requires.
- Create a positive team environment and coordinate work effort of each team member in a cohesive fashion
- Manage resources and ensure timely project completion with quality and within budget
- Provide regular progress updates to senior management and stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading software development teams
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies
- Must have strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Preferably CITPM or PMP certified
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume:
Email Address: IT@talenttradergroup.com
EA License No.: 13C6305
Registration No.: R1981870
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for the purpose in connection with the services provided by us.